BDV oil tester, dielectric (liquid/fluid/liquor) strength tester/dielectric tester (measurement)/analysis, oil breakdown voltage tester/ testing device/set detection/detecting/detect/ detector/detective tool/ instrumentation,
In the electric power industry, switch oil tester, mutual inductor oil tester, oil testing device/equipment/set/unit/, oil tester set/device/unit/Equipment: Insulating oil is wildly applied in electric equipments. The dielectric strength is a comprehensive index for insulating oil. Series IIJ-II oil tester is special for testing insulating oil's dielectric strength. IIJ-II Automatic oil tester is designed according to international standard of IEC156. Adopt industrial single chip as controller, apply large integrate circuit, new type I/O interface, LCD displayer, combined with special testing and anti-jamming technologies which greatly improve the tester's performance.
1. Simple operation, high degree of automation (just press a button)
2. Using the menu management, easy to understand the input parameters
3. Can store 99 groups oil sample test data to facilitate future access to and print, test data can be stored in power off state for 10 years.
4. The system clock in the power off state can continue to run.
5. Through the RS232 port with a software upgrade or with the PC, on-line detection.
6. Anti-interference ability
7. Detection with high precision
8. Small size, light weight, easy operations
1. Power supply: AC220V± 10%, 50Hz
2. Output voltage: 0~80KV(60KV\80KV)
3. Capacity: 1.2KVA(1.6KVA\2.0KVA)
4. Speed of pressure rise: About 2KV/S
5. Voltage test precision: ± 3%
6. Breakdown sensitivity: <2KV
7. Wave difference: ≤ 3%
8. Time of breakdown: ≤ 10ms
9. Working condition
Temperature: 0~40 humidity: The biggest comparatively humidity85%
10. Reserve circumstance
Temperature: -20~60 humidity: The biggest comparatively humidity75%
Working altitude: <1500m (if over 1500m can be designed specially)
11. Dimension: 480mm*460mm*460mm