Zy Single Stage Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier/Oil Machine/Oil Filter
|FOB Price:||US $4,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: zy
- Application: Transformer Oil
- Folw Rate: 100 L/min
- Specification: CE, SGS
- HS Code: 8421
- Certification: SGS, CE
- Voltage: 380V
- Trademark: NAKIN
- Origin: Chongqing, China
Vacuum transformer oil purifier machine is popular in electric power industries, this machine mainly purify and recover old insulating oil, like the transformer oil, mutual inductor oil, cable oil, and switch oils. For the insulating oil, the trace water and gas badly effect insulating oil dielectric strength, it is a good job to remove the trace water and gas completely and effectively. Vacuum distillation way is best way to remove trace water and gas, the treated oil moisture can reach to 3 ppm, gas content is 0.01%. ZY single stage vacuum transformer oil purifier. It is low price, and good working performance. It is very good for middle/low grade transformer oil purifying working. Also, this oil purifier can be used to power equipments to vacuum drying, and vacuum oiling.
1. Low cost and easy operation.
2. Multi-stage precision filtration system, mesh filtration combined with molecular adsorption technologies
3. Efficient electric heating system, heating uniformity, less power consumption, safe, and reliable.
4. Double-infrared liquid level sensor, pressure protective system to ensure the machine operation easy and safely.
5. Adopts interlocked protective system, which connect oil pump, heater and liquid level sensor, avoiding blank heating, blank pumping, oil leak and electricity leak. If there is any fault, machine will be power off automatically.
6. Working with BZ insulating oil regeneration device to decolorize (remove acid, oxide, free carbon) and lower dielectric loss, making the treated oil more limpidity.
|Working vacuum||MPa||-0.06 - -0.095|
|Working pressure||MPa||< 0.4|
|Temperature range||C||20 -80|
|Dielectric strength||KV||> 65|
|Water Content||ppm||< 5|
|Gas content||%||< 0.1|
|Particles size||mm||< 3|
|Power supplier||380v 50Hz,3Ph (As per user's option)|
|Working noise||dB(A)||≤ 65-85|