Lubricating Oil Purifier/Lubricant Oil Purification Machine
|FOB Price:||US $4,800-15,900 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $4,800-15,900/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Sets Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: TYA
- Application: Lubricant Oil
- Folw Rate: 600~18000 Liters Per Hour
- Function: Demulsify Oil, Remove Water, Gas, Particles etc.
- Trademark: NAKIN
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Voltage: as Per User′s Option
- Color: as Customer′s Requirement
- Materials: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- HS Code: 8421299090
Series TYA vacuum lubricating oil purifier is mainly for purifying unqualified lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, furnace oil, compressor oil, refrigeration oil and other industrial oils, this machine can rapidly separate water, gas, particles and volatile matter (such as alcohol, gasoline, ammonia, etc.) from oil, restoring oil viscosity, flash point and performance. The treated oil can reuse again in various industrial equipments. It is widely applied in petroleum, chemical, mining, metallurgy, electric power, transportation, machinery manufacturing, railway etc.
1.Double primary-filter structure, large capacity for holding particles, Multi-stage filtration system to ensure high filtration precision.
2. Special polymer materials as filter medium with the functions of broken emulsion, dewatering, removing particles
3.Duplex-Stereo film evaporation technology, equips with unique and advanced dewatering, degassing components, can rapidly and effectively remove water, gas, particles and volatile matter (such as alcohol, gasoline, ammonia, etc.)
4. Automatic backwashing system, improving working efficiency
5. Advanced medium cooling system
6. High quality filtering components, large capacity for holding particles, anti-corrosion, good mechanical performance, long lifetime.
7. Efficient electric heating system, heating uniformity, less power consumption, safe, and reliable.
8. Adopts interlocked protective system, which connect oil pump, heater and liquid level sensor, avoiding blank heating, blank pumping, oil leak and electricity leak. If there is any fault, machine will be power off automatically.
Good economic benefits, widely application, it is suitable for purifying various old lube oil in petroleum, chemical, mining, metallurgy, electric power, transportation, machinery manufacturing, railway and so on.
|Working pressure||MPa||≤ 0.4|
|Temperature range||ºC||20 ~80|
|Gas content||%||≤ 0.1|
|Cleanness||≤ NAS 6 grade|
|Power supply||380V 50HZ 3Ph (As per user's option)|
Nakin Electromechanical Co., Ltd is leading machinery manufacture, our products are mainly transformer oil purifier, turbine oil purifier, lube oil filtration, engine oil regeneration machine in high quality and competitive price. We has the strong technology and experience in the vacuum oil purifier developing, our machine have been exported to many countries, and service in many industries.
Our products list as following:
1.Professional team and 24-hour after-sale service with fluent English and professional knowledge;If there is something wrong with the equipment,we will give a response and provide the solutions in 24h.
2.Provide on-site technology support for Each Customer.Engineers Overseas Aftersale Service are available.
Our Honor and Quality Certificate:
China Famous brand Oil Purifier Company
Golden-supplier for China National Electric power Group
Golden-Supplier for ALSTOM, SIEMENS, SCHNEIDER Company
ISO9001 products quality certificate
CE Products safety certificate
SGS Products local testing report
More than 10 years and 50 countries and districts exporting experience
Packing and delivery way:
Wooden case Suitable for sea transportation and air transportation
Contact us ,we will recommend the most suitable oil purifier to you.
CHONGQING NAKIN ELECTROMECHANICAL CO., LTD.
is dedicated to provide you the best solution for all kinds of industrial oil regeneration.
If you are interested in our oil purifier machines, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to contact us?