Dielectric Oil Tester/Detector
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set / Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: IIJ
- Usage: Power
- Coil Number: Autotransformer
- Pressure Testing Speed: 3%
- Trademark: NAKIN
- Origin: Chongqing, China
- Type: Strength Testing Machine
- Coil Structure: Toroidal
- Pressure Increase Rate: About 2 kVA/S
- Break Down Sensitivity: <2kv
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8421299090
1,Simpe operation ,high automation
2,Using the menu management
3,Can store 99 groups oil sample, state for 10 years
IIJ series fully automatic oil tester is designed as per the requirement of IEC156 Testing Method of Insulation Oil Medium Strength, which via proper programming, has got functions of auto boosting, step down, stirring, display and print out. After breakdown of oil medium, HV break off will operate within 10 seconds to enable an auto isolation of control system partly; this effectively safeguards the personnel security and equipment safety. The tester is suited for testing of the strength of insulating oil medium, as well as for testing of withstands voltage of transformer oil.
1) Fully automatic, control by microcomputer, utilization of new I/O terminal.
2) Numbers of times of testing and idling time of stirring are set via digital setting.
3) Test results displayed and printed out automatically.
4) Strong capability of anti-interference.
5) High accuracy of testing and high capacity of anti-jamming.
6) Easy to operate, small size, light weight which operated in the open air very conveniently and convenient for maintenance
7) Can store 99 groups oil testing data which is convenient to reading and print. The testing data can keep 100 years under the condition of power off.
8) System time can go on running under power off.(the system time just for reference can not be the standard of timing)
Technology and parameter data
1. Power supply: AC220V 10%, 50 HZ
2. Voltage output: 60 KV, 80KV, 100KV
3. Capacity: 1.6KVA, 2.0KVA
4. Pressure increase rate : About 2 KVA/S
5. Pressure testing speed: 3%
6. Break down sensitivity : <2KV
7. Wave form distortion :≤3%
8. Time of break down: ≤10ms
9. Operational environment: Temperature:0°C-40°C, Humidity: the most relative humidity85%
10. Storage environment : Temperature:-20°C-40°C, Humidity: the most relative humidity75%.
11. Operational height: <150m (can be specially designed if the height is over 1500m)
12. Test cell: Glass, volume 300 to 500 ml, with protective cover and stirrer.
13. Electrodes: Stainless steel spherical 36 mm diameter/hemispherical 25 mm radius, 2.5 mm gap as per IEC-156.
14. Nitial stand time of oil sample: 180 seconds
Intermediate stand time of oil sample: 60 seconds
String time of oil sample: 60 seconds
Number of consecutive test: 6
15. Weight for High voltage and control: Total about 55KG